My weekend was filled with Jumpshots:
And more fun & games than I can truly list:
Since I have mild writer’s block today I’ve decided to simply share my adventures (and misadventures) in list form:
- Went to Buffalo Wild Wings to try and catch the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight. Hostess was a mindless robot. Told us that there was a 5 hr wait. (Really?! 5 hrs?)
- Missed the fight
- Had dinner at Chili’s instead
- After dinner, watched careless parents let their children run through the parking lot. Children nearly die. I find humor in the fact that these parents are responsible for their well-being
- Woke up the next morning at the crack of dawn. Meditated. Got locked out of my girlfriend’s parent’s house after meditation.
- Decided to galavant aimlessly around their neighborhood.
- Walked for 1.5 hrs and upon my arrival realized their was a search party out for me.
- Reunited with my girlfriend and her mom. Come to the realization that we’re all locked out of the house lmao
- Eventually have an epic breakfast at a place called Amy’s
- Stopped. Took a selfie
- Went to a fair/carnival/boardwalk where I had what’s called a “rum bucket”. Basked in its deliciousness.
- Won a stuffed animal by shooting numerous J’s
- Watched people struggle as they fished
- Went home. Reminisced.
How was your weekend? Did mine inspire you? Offend you? Humor you (hopefully)?